Wish they were closer so I didn't have to frame as tight. Ah well. Last shot from Friday's Berkeley trip. For now this weekend's up in the air so we'll see what happens.
Posted 2005.09.27 2116 | 7 comments | 2768835 visitors
- We had some people like this at our State Fair and Genevieve WOULD NOT LEAVE! She's about the same age as the little guy there. It was really neat to see her so interested in their drums and flutes. The music was very beautiful as well.
jamie @ 2005.09.27 2329
- The youngster sure seems enthralled with the musicians. Young children all seem to be fascinated with music. Some of us continue that fascination and some of us lose it and pick up cameras :) Not to much wrong with your faming as the point is still driven home. Sometimes we just have to either decide to take the shot and live with what is available to us or decide not to take the shot. I prefer taking the shot.
Rock @ 2005.09.28 0413
- I think the framing works for this composition. Sometimes we don't get exactly what we want, but it still works out nicely.
Paul @ 2005.09.28 0637
- There is a group of these guys, maybe 3 or 4 that perform around Pier 39 on the weekends. They are really good and draw a large crowd. The even sell CD's. We had to buy one for my girlfriends mom :)
Dave Kapp @ 2005.09.28 1117
- Very cute - nine man.
Obelix @ 2005.09.28 1416
- Good stuff. I really enjoy lifeshots more than posed.
Passion @ 2005.09.28 2030
Thx Jamie! We just had our State Fair up in Sac, didn't get a chance to see it this year though.
Thx Rock! I'm glad I ended up taking the shot.
Thx Paul! Finding photography's all about compromise, makes me appreciate the perfect shots from the masters even more.
Thx Dave! These guys had CDs for sale too.
Thx Anand! Then again it's hard taking a non-cute kid picture.
Thx Passo! I agree, natural looks better.
Mike @ 2005.09.29 0021
[ expand ]