Only a couple days left to the rockfish season so we squeezed in one last trip. It was worth it. Caught a beautiful sunrise and came home with a bag full of fish. I had 2 for dinner.
Posted 2004.10.29 0000 | 8 comments | 2534298 visitors
- Beautiful shot! like the composition and color
michael @ 2005.06.07 2336
- Amazing 'sky on fire' feel.
Owen B @ 2005.06.09 0201
- this one is dope, what landing did you go out of?
Louis @ 2005.06.15 2109
Thx Mike. Mother Nature helped bigtime on those colors.
Thx Owen. Even the captain was impressed by the sunrise. Everyone came out to see it.
Thx Louis. That's right outside the harbor at Halfmoon Bay.
Mike @ 2005.06.16 1012
- All of your photos just blew me away, itâs really amazing! I especially love your landscapes. I admire anyone who can capture great sunset/sunrise, just because it takes a lot of patience, and the ability to get up very early in the morning.
Zayara @ 2005.08.26 1743
- I have enjoyed the great pix on Photo Friday and collect them for my desktop beautification. Yours is the first that has caused me to keep 'saving' and 'saving', as your collection of photos are fantastic and really appeal to my likes. Keep it up, as I have you now added to my bookmarks and I look forward to more!!
Cat @ 2005.09.24 0608
- Nice color.
cbtoday @ 2005.09.24 2046
- I was on this boat too!
steve @ 2007.11.27 0344
[ expand ]